Hi, I'm Madison and Patrick Stump ruined my life
If you want me to tag anything, just let me know. :)
Also Patrick and I are soul sisters, and we met on May 22, 2013.
Does anyone know of a free online service or resource of some sort to find out about therapists in your area? Not just to get names and contact information but to actually find out more about them
It’s time for another Bisexual Books giveaway! You know you could use more queer comics in your life!
You could win all the fantastic goodies pictured above:
- A copy of Batgirl 19 which features the coming out of Alysia (Batgirl’s roommate) as transgender! Alysia is also bi. And did I mention this copy is AUTOGRAPHED by author Gail Simone?
- A copy of Death’s Door by Sam Saturday, a pansexual author writing about creepy polyamorous demons. And it’s also AUTOGRAPHED by sam-saturday!
- A copy of Pancakes by Kat Leyh, a super adorable comic with queer girl superheros that makes us swoon.
- stickers from weneeddiversebooks, Geeks Out, tumblr, and a bi pride flag
- and a handful of pinback buttons including a Dark Horse pride button!
Now all the boring rules stuff:
- This giveaway is open to everyone (yes international friends this includes you).
- You must be following us here at bisexual-books to win
- You must reblog this post (likes don’t count for this one sorry guys).
- You can reblog as many times as you’d like
- But no giveaway blogs
- Winners will be chosen August 10th at 8pm CST
And don’t forget to enter our other two awesome giveaways — one for romance and the other for bisexual YA!
not changing ur url to maintain your brand recognition
I’m still thinking through g/g/b I’ll have an opinion eventually except maybe I won’t idk
When a POC reads a lot, gets good grades or speaks with naturally with an expansive vocabulary and white people say ” haah you are so WHITE!”
What they really are saying is “I don’t associate those positive attributes with being a poc because your people don’t do any of that. Only white people do are capable of that.”
back in my day of 2010 tumblr ‘throwing shade’ was called ‘sly digging’ and memes werent ironic, they were real